The Web of Life (production anticipated 2019)
- Summary: Two step brothers, one a nerd and the other a surf bum, forced to cohabitate in a college town and navigate a surf cult, end up bonding and meeting somewhere in the middle.
- Co-writing, producing, and directing
- To apply for a role, please submit an application tothis casting call
Mirror of My Soul (release anticipated 2019)
- Summary: Twins struggle with addiction, redemption, and brotherly love.
- Designed and operated a data station on set that successfully processed over 50TB of footage from two Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K cameras
- Mentored the 2nd AC, boom operator, and script supervisor
- Planned shoots with producers then generated and distributed call sheets to the cast and crew of 50
Redemption of the Heart (2015)
- Summary: Scarred by betrayal, a desperate man cons churches until he receives a second chance.
- Gained holistic knowledge of the independent filmmaking process from a graduate of Brooks Institute
- Lighting, boom operation, camera, etc.
- Filmed promotional material and aided a successful marketing campaign that resulted in filling all 2,000 seats at the premiere and raising $11k on Kickstarter to complete the film for distribution
- Official Website